Palmistry is an ancient practice that allows a reader to look into the personality traits of the person being read as well as foretell any future occurrences regarding the influence of fate, money matters, love and marriage, etc. by simply interpreting the lines and mounds on palm. Palm reading guide on love line, mensal line, or heart line runs horizontally across the hand. What does the line mean? It tells not only about the present and future relationships, but also how healthy the heart may be down the line.
Are you quite interested in learning how to read your love line? There is no need to buy a ticket for a really transatlantic flight. What you must do is to open up your hand and learn a few important basics!
What Does A Palm Love Life Tell You?
Look at both of you hands. Are the love lines are quite different on both hands. It means that you’ve worked hard to change the basic nature. Then, pay attention to your dominant hand or the one you often write with. The palm reading heart line is one of the 4 major lines in palmistry, with the others being the head line, life line, and fate line. Let’s get started by looking at where your love line is positioned and what it means. The line often begins under the first finger, or under the middle finger. The following are other common signs of the love line on palm. If it:
- Extends from the side of the hand and ends underneath the index finger: You are content with your love life.
- Extends from the side of the hand and ends underneath the middle finger: You are selfish when it comes to relationship.
- Extends from the side of the hand and ends in-between your middle and ring finger: You are easily able to fall in love.
- Is the line straight and short? You are not interested in romance.
- Is the line close to the fingers? You are a passionate and jealous person.
- Goes all the way across: It seems that you are bottling up your emotions.
- Touches the life line: Your heart can be easily broken.
- Curves up towards the first finger: You are affectionate outwardly.
- Straight and parallel to the head line: You have a good control over your emotions.
- Is the line wavy? You’ve had many lovers and relationships, but an absence of a serious relationship
- Does the line have gaps? You’ve experienced heartbreak.
- Does it have little short lines that cross over the heart line? You have a wandering eye, so it is common that you have a tough time staying faithful.
While it may seem fun and harmless to get palm reading guide on love line, you can be more confident to end something that needs to be ended, whether you are in a new relationship, or the existing one you are unsure of. If palmistry is something you believe in, keep yourself open for some potentially bad news.