It seems that every kid loves learning how to make a Paper Chinese Fortune Teller. When coming up with many different creative phrases written on the origami tool, the little ones find it great to play in the circles of folks. Now, are you ready to teach the little hands to fold the Origami Fortune Teller? Get started with the simple requirements of materials including a square of paper and pen or pencil.
Simple Steps to Create an Origami Fortune Teller Tool
- First, begin with a 6-inch square of paper and put the colored side down.
- Continue making 2 folds: one along the vertical axis and one along the horizontal axis. Make sure you crease well and then unfold!
- Next, create 2 other folds along the diagonal axis. Go on creasing and unfolding.
- After that, fold the paper to fit the central point from the bottom right corner.
- Repeat the step with other 3 corners to make all of them meet in the centre.
- Flip the paper over in order to write the fun phrases of fortune! There are 8 quadrants to write on, so feel free to think of the nice predictions that you’d like to note down on your Chinese Fortune Teller Paper. In common, address the matters of good luck, happy love life, successful career, wealthy life, dutiful youngster, etc.! Anyway, boost your free will to personalize the psychic tool.
- Once the fortune pieces have been written down, go on folding the bottom tip to the centre mark.
- Then, repeat the art with the other 3 corners. Here, decorate your tool with the favorite numbers and colors!
- Next, flip the paper over and start opening the tool with your fingers. In order to hold the Origami Fortune Teller and manipulate it, create rooms for your thumbs as well as index fingers.
The step-by-step instructions turn to be easier with the illustrated pictures and videos. Thus, search for the picture-based instructions if possible! Until you get the completed Origami tool, put 4 fingers into the flaps and move them like playing the little puppets. In the outside flaps, write the 4 standard colors such as Green, Blue, Red, and Yellow. In addition, write 8 numbers on the inside flaps to inspire the sense of randomness. To make the game of fortune telling with the Origami tool more interesting, some kids even add many cute stickers on some parts of the tool.