Tarot readings can address issues about love and relationships. How to interpret the cards’ meanings for love questions? There are popular free love tarot reading spreads, which help you get a deep insight into what is going on. Getting a better understanding of cards will change the way that you see the romantic bond. And learning Tarot will train your mind to look for connections and symbolism in your everyday life that you might have ignored. It opens you to a new way of thinking.
What is a Tarot spread?
Remember that different types of tarot readings will ask different spreads. Free love tarot card spreads are just the way in which the cards are laid out on the online background. Before you delving into different tarot layouts, it’s really important to grasp the brief history of these cards. To understand how cards work today, you must know where Tarot came from, how it spread around the world, and how it grew in popularity. It is an essential foundation for the good practice later!
Once learning something new, you may feel that information is overloaded. Tarot cards are no different. That’s why it’s better to embrace the chaos and fill up your head with as much new information as possible. For every kind of information you learn about Tarot, your brain starts creating more and more connections between the information. Once more of the blank space is filled in, these connections will become tangled up until you are truly left with a sufficient ball of knowledge.
Unveil the “TRUE LOVE” spread
It comes as no surprise that this is one of the popular spreads most people want to practice. Everyone on Earth is keen on discovering where their love lives are going, whether or not they will be happy, and what will happen to their romantic relationships. The 6-card free love tarot spread is very useful to evaluate your emotional, physical, mental and spiritual connections with your current partner. Let us point you what such the cards mean here!
- Card 1: This first card represents you. It reflects what you currently feel about your romantic bond, your approach, and your outlook.
- Card 2: In a free love tarot card reading, the second card represents your partner. It often reflects his current emotions towards you, as well as his attitude & expectations about your relationship.
- Card 3: The third card is a connection card. What are the characteristics both have in common binding you together?
- Card 4: This fourth card reflects the strength of your relationship. So, what are the qualities that keep your relationship enduring?
- Card 5: This fifth card reflects the weakness of your relationship. What are the things both of you need to improve?
- Card 6: This final card is about your true love card. It reflects what needs to be addressed. Is your relationship going to be happy and long-lasting? If there is a threat, what should be done?
To sum up, free love tarot reading spreads should scratch the surface. Each spread just deserves its own page, not a whole chapter. Once becoming more familiar and experienced with them all, you’ll start to develop preferences.